Come take over the lease (13.5k pcm) for my bedroom in a 2 bed flatshare on Caine Road from 1 August. Nice building/flat, great location, stellar flatmate.
- 1 Bedroom to rent in a 2 bed flatshare
- $13,550 pcm plus management fee and bills (around $800)
- Available 1 August, this would be to take over my lease which expires September 2021 however contract may be broken from 23 October 2020
- Flat is 646 sq ft gross, 520 net, room is 120sq ft
- Caine road, mid-levels
In short, excellent. Caine road, right next to the mid-level escalators and Elephant Grounds cafe. Within 3 minutes walk of several supermarkets, including U-Select, Wellcome, two Fusions, two 7/11s, Italian deli and a 759. Eric Kayser bakery across the road and super close to the bars and restaurants of Soho/ LKF! (1 min walk to Elgin street/ Staunton street, 7 mins to LKF). Many many buses also run along Caine road to Admiralty/ Wanchai/ Causeway Bay too, or its a 10 minute walk to central MTR station (plus the escalators will take you back up the hill!)
Great location for hiking to Victoria peak (45 mins up at a leisurely walking pace), or running to Bowen road fitness trail (15 min run). 24/7 gym next door and a Pure gym around the corner.
Best bits about the apartment:
- (I can’t stress this enough) an amazing flatmate, superb SOH, British girl who has been in HK for two years and works in Big 4.
- OVEN! Gas stovetop! Sufficient kitchen bench space! These things are somewhat of a rarity in HK so get them while you can
- Washing machine
- Double sofa bed for guests/visitors
- Nice lobby with 24/7 door staff (who are really lovely and will also keep your parcels for you)
- Doesn’t feel like a small HK flat in the slightest: high ceilings, genuinely nicely laid out and it feels like you have space
- Wooden flooring
- 2 lifts
- Landlords (married couple) are responsive, reasonable and will come to fix things quickly
- Decent water pressure in shower
- Delightfully orange bathroom decor
I’ve been here for 3 years and have very much found this apartment to be a home- could not recommend this apartment enough 😊
Furniture is owned by myself and current flatmate- would be selling everything for a bundle price (less than half of original cost), so room would come fully furnished.